Saturday 5 December 2009

FTM UK

I have decided to make an FTM support forum. I know there's a few online already, but when I googled FTM support groups in Scotland, the results were fairly slim. I couldn't find anything in the Glasgow area specifically. This is something I've always found online, I'm the only brit in a sea of americans. Not that I'm complaining, but it's nice to make contact with someone who lives 10 minutes away instead of 10 hours.

So I made FTM UK, it is a UK based FTM forum, and I specifically put the UK in the title to try and attract fellow brits. However, this is not to say that folks from outside the UK aren't welcome! So this is an open invite to whomever is reading, regardless of how you ID, if your FTM, intersex or even just consider yourself an ally, you're very welcome to come along and say hello.

FTM UK Forum

No comments:

Post a Comment