Friday 20 November 2009

I feel like I'm going to die

I wanted to keep this separate from the previous entry, I'm sure you all don't mind!

I received in the post today, two Underworks binders that a friend had very kindly sent to me. I had been waiting for them to arrive for about a month (they had travelled across an ocean!), so I was pretty excited when they did arrive. Now I'm pretty big built, my ribs/chest are about 40" around, so when my friend said the size he had ordered (large) was intended to fit someone with a 40" - 44" chest, I thought they would do me fine!

How wrong I was. I barely managed to get the binder over my shoulders, at this point, it bunched up around the top of my ribs and just under my arms. Given that it is incredibly small and doesn't have much elasticity, it immediately started to crush my ribs. This had the unpleasant sensation of imminent death.

I have heard other guys say that they have had similar problems with Underworks and that they have had to modify binders to get them to work. But if they're designs are so small that something designed to fit a 44" chest is basically impossible to get on a 40" chest, I wouldn't recommend them.

No comments:

Post a Comment